23 October 2019
Invitation to Open House
We are organizing an open house on Saturday 26 October! You are welcome from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Note: Only the apartments on the 5th floor of Tower A can be viewed this coming Saturday. You can report the Blauwe Keet at Jan Pieterszoon Coenstraat, here you will be welcomed with a cup of coffee.
Accessibility Open House
Given the expected crowds, we ask you to park as much as possible in the area, by public transport or by bicycle. Unfortunately you are not allowed to park on the building site. There is a parking garage opposite the construction site. The Beatrixkwartier is accessible by tram and is within walking distance of The Hague Central Station.
There are a number of safety regulations during the Open House:
– Entering the construction site is at your own risk;
– Only the relevant homes that are installed may be viewed;
– Suppliers are unfortunately not welcome on this day;
– Children and pets are unfortunately not welcome either, the construction site is too dangerous for children;
– Eating and drinking in the home is not permitted.
Are you thinking of putting on sturdy shoes?
If you have any questions, you can of course always call and / or e-mail us.